Government Sales & Services
The RED Force Fire & Security® is a proud GSA contract holder under Schedule 84.
Duns # 054027941
Cage # 1FKD1
GSA Contract # GS-07F-0236X
We maintain our offices in the Mid-West and are a 100% American owned and operated small business. Our relationships with distributors around the country make us confident in our ability to meet all of your fire suppression needs, and also fulfill any other product or service needs that may arise. p>
The RED Force team of professionals includes experienced management and certified fire suppression specialists with multiple years of experience. We look forward to serving you as part of your purchasing team.
- 235310 – Alarm system (e.g., fire, burglar), electric, installation only
- 325998 – Fire extinguisher chemical preparations manufacturing
- 423850 – Firefighting equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers & Sprinkler systems, fire, merchant wholesalers
- 423990 – Fire extinguishers merchant wholesalers
- 424690 – Fire extinguisher preparations merchant wholesalers & Compressed gases merchant wholesalers
- 541350 – Inspection services, building or home
- 541690 – Safety consulting services & Security consulting services
- 561621 – Alarm systems (Burglar, Fire & Security) sales combined with installation, repair, or monitoring services
- 561990 – Fire fighting services as a commercial activity
- 922160 – Fire and rescue service
Please feel free to view our Contractor Information on the GSA eLibrary.
State & Local Government
The RED Force Fire & Security® has long-term relationships with many different school districts, fire departments, government entities, and major businesses located in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. In addition, we provide our services to various departments of both the State of Missouri and the State of Kansas.
We are confident that, given the opportunity, we will be able to add your interests to the growing number of satisfied customers and develop a long-term relationship as your solutions provider concerning fire and security needs.